POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Having more trouble with Post Process Filters : Re: Having more trouble with Post Process Filters Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Having more trouble with Post Process Filters
From: Glen Berry
Date: 2 May 2000 13:41:16
Message: <iREPOc7pwRxSTaoV9xM9HzwUTFJl@4ax.com>
On Mon, 01 May 2000 21:26:47 -0500, Chris Huff
<chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>Oops!
>The compile I was using also incorporates my transform patch,

<Explaination and cure snipped>

Thanks for explaining that for me. I have now rendered some of the new
demo scenes sucessfully, but each time I render a scene, I have a
".tpn" file left in the same directory as my output image. It was my
understanding that ".tpn" files are temporary, and should be
automatically deleted after the render is finished.

For the record, I am using a DJGPP compile, and running it under
WIN95. My output format of choice is ".PNG" - I haven't tried yet to
see if the problem is isolated to PNG output only, but I'll let you
know later if it also happens with TGA output.

Later,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )